Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3): October 28th

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to share all the goodies we received, bought, borrowed or whatever over the last week.

I was good this week guys, I only bought two books... well my dad bought me them when I visited this weekend. :} But I'm so excited for them!! They both have extras in them that I can't wait to read.


The Diviners by Libba Bray: I checked out The Diviners from the library a couple of weeks ago but the book is just so dang pretty I had to have my own copy. 

Insurgent by Veronica Roth: I got the collector's edition and it's all shiny!! This edition came with some cool stuff, the poster below and some temporary tattoos. It says "We both have war inside us. Sometimes it keeps us alive, sometimes it threatens to destroy us." How awesome is that?!


That's it for us this week! Have you read either of these? Make sure to leave a link to your hauls in the comments so we can share the love! 
- Alysson

3 comments:

  1. A lot of people have been getting the Insurgent:Collectors Editon. Sometimes small is better. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reaaaally want to read The Diviners! I've never read anything by Libba Bray but I've heard her writing is amazing. The Divergent series is one of the group of insanely popular books I've never read for reasons that are not quite clear to me ^^' Cool that your edition came with temp tattoos and a poster!

    You can check out my StS here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    The Diviners is a book that's featured on a lot of book hauls at present and I've got it on my Wish List.

    As for Insurgent - I enjoyed it and looking forward to more from the Divergent series.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my latest haul at http://www.resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking_27.html

    ReplyDelete