Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10 Kick-Ass Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday - October 30th 
Hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish. We make lists each week on various categories. This week's topic is:
TOP 10 Kick-Ass Heroines




All of these ladies can hold their own - they're strong, brilliant, cunning, and brave. Seriously guys, I wanna be besties with all of them - well, maybe except for Alex and Remy... their fierceness is awesome and all, but it isn't enough to make me want to live in a zombie world >.<

Who all did you pick? Any of the same ladies? Make sure to leave a link the comments so I can make my TBR even longer! 

- Alysson

2 comments:

  1. So you know what is truly sad? I have not read a single one of these novels yet! Although they are ALL on my TBR hahaha! So it's good to know I'll be finding some more kick-ass ladies soon!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked Cat and Rose :D And I thought about including Kat. Still haven't read Legend and Throne of Glass but from what I've heard both Celaena and June definitely qualify! Great list :)

    You can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete