Sunday, November 11, 2012

This Week's Reads (1)

I'm trying a new thing in hopes to stay on top of my reading. I have too many library books piling up, and too many audiobooks started. Juggling all of them, and mixing up due dates/review dates is not conducive, so listing what I need to read each week will, ideally, keep me on track. :) If nothing else, I want to finish the novels I've already started (*).  
This week’s reads are:

Library books:
  1. *White Cat - Holly Black: from page 222
  2. Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
  3. One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost
  4. Insignia - S.J. Kincaid
Audiobooks:
  1. *Legend - Marie Lu: about 4 hours left
  2. *Enclave - Ann Aguire: about 2 hours left
My books:
  1. *Crossed - Ally Condie: starting around page 175

Fair warning - if the lovely mail(wo)man makes a delivery at any time this week, I'm dropping everything for Reached. ;D

- Alysson

No comments:

Post a Comment